- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Product Code: play-sw-qplus11
- Product viewed: 1171
Its features include a friendly interface, a hint button - always at hand, a help button - explains the features for bidding and card play advice, easy Windows installation, a comprehensive manual, rubber bridge, duplicate and teams scoring. You can feed in your own deals, easily create your own system, pre-programmed systems include Acol, Standard American and many more. Also instant results for teams, 5,000 hands to play at teams of four, 4,500 hands to play at matchpointed pairs. For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10.
Please note, this is the 2013 version of Q Plus and is not compatible with android.
During these difficult
times, please allow 2 weeks from date of order for delivery.
Download Q-Plus Demo
The demo version is a self-extracting file of about 1800kb size. It offers almost all functions of Q-plus Bridge - only the number of different deals is limited to 52. Additionally, you can input deals. (Like the full version, the demo version runs on Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10.)
Installation of a demo version:
The installation is done in three steps:
- Download the file to a temporary folder, e.g. 'c:\temp'.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- It suggests to extract the files to a folder c:\games\qbridge11.
- Start the extraction by the 'unzip' button.
- At the end of the extraction, an installation program starts. A shortcut will be created on the desktop and in the Windows Start menu.
More details from www.q-plus.com.