Mr Bridge
card fan

for BRIDGE Magazine, holidays and much more

Welcome to our Community!

If you want to take part in the discussions, sign in or apply for membership below.

Club insurance

We are a small group wishing to form a 'play and learn' club/ association. We have access to a local village hall. Do we need to take out insurance on case of an accident such as some slipping on spillage caused while we were in the room? Someone suggested it would be wise to do so but I play at several small clubs and they have not got insurance.


Sign In or Register to comment.