Mr Bridge
card fan

mrbridge.co.uk

for BRIDGE Magazine, holidays and much more

Welcome to our Community!

If you want to take part in the discussions, sign in or apply for membership below.

On-line Bridge.

As the time is fast approaching when I may not be so mobile, and attending the local Bridge Club might prove difficult, I am wondering whether on-line bridge might be a worthwhile option for me.
Can anyone recommend a website where one can play a no-nonsense game of Bridge to a reasonably high standard?  (I am up to EBU County Master level)

Comments

• edited 4:26AM
    Bridge Club Live is an online affiliated club so you can earn master points (www.bridgeclublive.com). You can get a free trial to see if you like it before committing to the subscription
    Thanks, Jeremy.  I'll give it a try.

http://www.bridgebase.com/index.php

It's free . . .

Register

Click - play or watch

Click all Clubs

Click all public clubs

Click Acol Club

Sometimes I think it`s more difficult to play online
    I disagree. Online gaming is more interesting I think. For example, Roulettessgames is developer mostly for online gaming, because it is more demanded. So I think other game provviders are choosing online playing option.
    Bridgeclublive is definitely the place to go. There is also an app called Fun bridge that lets you play on most devices.
    OKBridge was really good some years ago, but I am not sure about now. I agree with the poster who said it was more difficult to play online; you are probably watching the TV at the same time, drinking wine, answering the door or the telephone... it seems more like a video game than an actual bridge game with people. At least to me.